The Carnival of Feminist Parenting is a two-monthly carnival, highlighting some of the very best writing about issues in feminist parenting, particularly feminist motherhood.
- Feel free to submit your own posts or those of someone else.
- Posts do not have to be written by parents, simply related to parenting or children.
- If you think it’s relevant to feminist motherhood/parenting, then it probably is.
- Submissions don’t have to be UK-based, so send in your international posts and entries.
- Almost everything will be considered; we at MFWL are a diverse bunch, and our readership doubly so!
1st – Monday 15th June 2009
2nd – Sunday 12th July 2009
3rd – Sunday 16th August 2009
4th – Monday 14th September 2009
5th – Sunday 11th October 2009
6th – Sunday 15th November 2009
7th – Sunday 13th December 2009
8th – Sunday 17th January 2010
9th – Sunday 14th February 2010
10th – Sunday 14th March 2010
11th – Tuesday 18th May 2010
12th – Thursday 15th July 2010
No future editions are planned yet – watch this space!